SKIN LESION REDUCTION/REMOVALS
PLEASE NOTE: PRICES WERE INCREASED IN 2020
Consultation: £50 pre-treatment, payable at the time of booking.
The consultation is required to assess the situation of the client.
*if treatment goes ahead this fee will be taken off the total price
PLEASE CHECK BEFORE ANY TREATMENT
- Do you have any major health conditions? e.g. heart conditions or circulatory disorders, pacemaker, epilepsy, diabetes, allergies, haemophilia - if unsure please check with Gillian or the team.
- We cannot perform any treatments during pregnancy
- Treatments must be 4 weeks prior to any sun/swim holiday or special occasion, to let the natural healing process (which approximately takes 4-6 weeks) occur.
- For your comfort, we suggest purchasing a topical anaesthetic (Emla) from your local pharmacy. Apply as directed 1 hour prior to your arrival for your appointment and occlude with a plaster or cling film.
DO NOT APPLY AROUND EYE AREA, HANDS MUST BE WASHED AFTER USE
- Please also note that not all skin lesions can be removed
- If required Gillian can also recommend a medical professional
Prior to your first visit, at the time of booking we require a £50 down payment which will be taken off the total treatment cost.
*Brown moles should be checked with a doctor/dermatologists.
Several sessions may be required, depending on size